Increase sales in 2012 with guerrilla marketing ideas shown in this infographic. You will not limit your marketing plan to just ten but after reviewing this infographic, I would bet there are at least a couple that you missed:
- Use analytics (inbound marketing)
- Retargeted advertising (guerrilla marketing)
- Improve the loyalty program (guerrilla marketing)
- Know your customers better (the persona per inbound marketing)
- Invest in mobile marketing (guerrilla marketing)
- Build relationships (foundation of guerrilla marketing)
- Focus on localization (think local)
- Socialize your site (inbound marketing)
- Manage your reputation online (beyond a website)
- Gamify your website with apps (be interesting)
Source: Truaxis Insights
These marketing options all fall under the umbrella of guerrilla marketing and a few are specific to inbound marketing.
If your marketing plan does not include any on this list, growing business may seem like picking up a dime with gloves on while your competition steals your customers away.