The Blog - Where Business Collides with Human Nature

A list of America's 'worst' charities

A friend ran across this article on the 50 worst charities and I am compelled to share it with you.

Collectively these charities collected around $1.5 Billion and only $429 Million of it actually went to the charities themselves. That is only around 28.6% of donations going to the charities.

Some of those listed spent almost 95% on Fundraising leaving a paltry 5% for the actual charity.

Topics: Non-Profit Charities