CEOs took part in this year's annual survey of companies on the Inc. 500.
- 45% said their biggest pitfall in the first 12 months was having too little startup funding.
- 46% percent dipped into their own bank accounts to get business off the ground.
- 47% launched their businesses with a partner.
- 12% had issues with said partner.
- 57% called home their office because they couldn't afford a real one.
- 52% worked more than 80 hours a week.
And here is an infographic with a more complete breakdown: