The decision to order printed material to represent your business in an effective marketing campaign is a big one with much thought and time involved. Frequently asked questions include:
- What printer should I choose?
- What should my budget be?
- How can I know that I am getting a professional product at a reasonable price?
- What kind of customer service should I expect to receive?
- What do terms such as "4 over", CMYK and proof mean?
This column is intended to introduce new entrepreneurs, as well as those who haven’t ventured into the realm of professional printers, to concepts they should know and understand when attempting to enter into a printing relationship.