Mobile marketing has become a complex plan within a plan. It is more than sending a simple text or having a mobile website. When you begin talking to a mobile marketing sales person, they will quickly confound you with new terminology and ask you questions you are not yet prepared for.
Below are questions to help you organize thoughts and prioritize your mobile marketing activities.What are the best areas to focus on to create
successful mobile marketing campaigns?
in your marketing campaign?
starting out with mobile marketing?
in the next 12 months?
which will you be using?
- A belief in ideological system and/ or corporate culture
- Subjective desires to ensure people's needs are a priority
- Objectively ensure time/energy to effectively bring an ROI
- Capacity for communicating and persuading others
- Actively use mobile device(s)
- Objective desire identify precise and accurate results
- Adversity to change of routine or responsibility
- Ability to be decisive and control circumstances
- Analytical focus on facts and details
- A belief in self and strategic abilities
Or you can buy the book: