Guerrilla marketing relies on time, energy and imagination rather than a big marketing budget. Since most entrepreneurs are re-inventing budgets and methods to build business during tough times, guerrilla marketing tactics may be the answer.
Jay Conrad Levinson is the father of guerrilla marketing. You too can acquire the skills needed to double business with a class or coaching from a guerrilla marketing trainer and coach.
Since 1991 guerrilla marketing methods have allowed me to double and triple (and quintuple) sales. In essence, the 5 Essentials to Business Success were inspired by guerrilla marketing principles taught by Jay Conrad Levinson.
Guerrilla marketing includes:
- Guerrilla Marketing is specifically geared for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Marketing should be based on human psychology rather than experience, judgment, and guesswork.
- Instead of money, the primary investments should be time, energy, and imagination.
- The primary statistic to measure your business is the amount of profits, not sales.
- The marketer should also concentrate on how many new relationships are made each month.
- Create a standard of excellence with an acute focus rather than trying to diversify by offering too many diverse products and services.
- Instead of concentrating on getting new customers, aim for more referrals, more transactions with existing customers, and larger transactions.
- Forget about the competition and concentrate more on cooperating with other businesses.
- Guerrilla marketers should use a combination of marketing methods for a campaign.
- Use current technology as a tool to build your business.
- Aim the messages at individuals or small groups, the smaller the better.
- Focus on gaining the consent of individuals to send them more information rather than trying to make the sale.
These are but the tip of the iceberg. Jay Conrad Levinson became a distant mentor as I listened to his audio books for hours every day. It was as if he was sitting next to me sharing the mantra over and over: "treat them as a friend, family or royalty".
"Guerrilla marketing works 100% of the time when executed properly."
How to execute properly?
It is time to learn how from masters. There is a guerrilla marketing training coming to your area soon. Space is always limited and fills up quickly.
Here is where you can begin to plan: The 7 Sentence Guerrilla Marketing Plan
About Jay Conrad Levinson:
- The Father of Guerrilla Marketing
- Author, "Guerrilla Marketing" series of books
- The best known marketing brand in history
- Named one of the 100 best business books ever written
- Over 21 million sold; now in 62 languages
"Rely on those who traversed the distance and back again to ensure your success."
If you feel that you and your team is ready and you would prefer one-on-one guide, feel free to call on me. As a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Trainer and Coach, you will find my decades of getting results help you avoid crazy trial and error which leads to calamity. We will first start with a quick 7 sentence guerrilla marketng plan.
Contact me here to learn more about how you can conquer the world and change the community, double sales and make a profit along the way. It may seem like a pipe dream except I have done it and continue helping others do so as well.