The Small Business Administration was close to being eliminated in 1996. For almost 60 years the Small Business Administration (SBA) has been helping businesses get their start by offering an array of services.
There is more to the SBA than loans. You will find:
- Help if you are thinking about starting a business
- Where to find a mentor or counselor
- How to establish a business
- Information for preparing your finances
- Loans, Grants & Funding information
- Business Law & Regulations
- Tips for marketing a new business
- How to find local resources
How did it all begin? What is the loan ratio by the SBA? What is the difference between 2008 and 2010? This infographic shows a few facts and figures about the SBA.
The graph shows the reality of bankruptcies and how things have changed in the last few years.
If you have not yet become an exporter, it may be time to consider this. There are special loans specifically designed to support American companies with exports. It may be time to think beyond the past and go global.