Ever asked yourself: How can I buy a ranked, established website?
Ready to go into the internet business? Here you go…. An expert in Internet Marketing is selling websites … Eric Holmlund. His email says: Selling websites... some need work and some are already make money.
The world is changing for the internet marketers who started 5 years ago.
- The laws are getting tougher for any business (i.e. FTC laws Dec. 1).
- There are predators which reflect poorly on the amazing.
- The competition is stiffer as availability and price have lowered.
- The software available to create is easier and cheaper.
- The social networking websites have changed the game.
- Old timers" have too much in inventory (websites require monitoring and maintenance).
- There are questions about the value of email marketing.
- Some have gotten rich and don't need to work so hard anymore.
There are more than a few folks (and I) who have plenty of faith and trust (F.A.T.) in Eric.
When you see a pro say "Websites for sale"…. Is this a warning?
Without Eric's help a couple of years ago, I would not have found the tools needed to get me over the humps … and he steered me away from hype.
- Or is it a chance to grab a good deal?
Regardless, the game is changing… and I believe the time is more than ripe for the internet.
Here is the email I received today from Eric Holmlund:.
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:31 AM
Subject: I'm selling my websites Michael...
PO Box 272522, Fort Collins, CO 80527, USA
A cautionary note: For those just starting out in business. It is not automatic. Creating sales and profits require more than a few clicks. You can get a head start with any business offline or online which already has action / customers visitors .... but my voice will be in your ear saying "Things are not always as they appear". This is not because of what Eric or other seller's offer ... it is because of you and your perception. Be sure to use the eBay contact seller or his email to get information. I am sure he will continue his service and be available and transparent.
Getting it done, and having fun,
Nope, I don't know Eric personally.. just a fan. Nope, no affiliation, no kickback, etc. Just "paying it forward" for the value I received from him in the past. Your turn to "pay ir forward".