There are two kinds of people in the world:
- Those who don't much care and are dreary to be around,
- Those who are both interested and interesting.
Hmm...I Did Not Know That
1,000 random & interesting facts
on a variety of subjects
- Those who make decisions to avoid bad consequences,
- Those who think of the opportunity when making decisions.
Analysis Without Paralysis
10 Tools to Make Better Strategic Decisions
- Those who love 'things' first,
- Those who love people first.
Dealing with People You Can't Stand:
How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst
- Those who do not pray,
- Those who do daily.
Too Busy Not to Pray
- Those who are stuck inside the box and say "that is the way we do it",
- Those who rely on the unsual and think outside the box.
One Simple Idea :
Turn Your Dreams into a Licensing Goldmine
While Letting Others Do the Work
- Those who believe relationships are based on social media,
- Those who know that real relationships are based on win-win, sacrifice and reality.
Social Media 101:
Tactics and Tips to Develop
Your Business Online
- Those who believe what they read in magazines, Internet and watch on TV,
- Those who do as Einstein said; "Never stop Questioning."
Change Your Questions, Change Your Life:
10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work
(BK Life (Paperback))
- Those who back out the moment things get a little tough,
- Those who are willing to take the risks an go to battle for their friends.
How To Win Friends and Influence People
- Those who are in constant thought about how to create a perfect plan,
- Those who take action.
The Right-Brain Business Plan
- Those who say "It's not worth it",
- Those who won't give up.
Never Give Up!:
to Overcome Life's Challenges
- Those who watch TV to "relax",
- Those who sharpen the saw an hour a day.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Those who believe it "probably won't work",
- Those who know it is not a matter of "if", it is a matter of "when".
The Power of Persistence:
Real Life Stories of Real People
Creating Extraordinary Results
- Those who act based on "Ready, Fire, Aim",
- Those who are process / system based.
The Power of Business Process Improvement:
10 Simple Steps to Increase Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Adaptability
- Those who hate their work and don't know what they are good at,
- Those who understand and pursue their talents.
- Those who are a victim of the tech wave,
- Those who take advantage of technology and ride the tech wave.
The Race between
Education and Technology
The successful entrepreneur will more likely be the second person vs. the first. If "knowledge" is what is holding you back, there is a revolution.
The revolution is: Reading.
The e-readers such as the Kindle have made reading more flexible, more portable, and more accessible.
Free 3G + Wi-Fi,
3G Works Globally,
6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
The added interest in reading may be a direct symptom of "junk" on the Internet. There are more e-books sold now than paper books.
Between electronic gaming and e-books, record profits will continue. Habits have changed.
There are two types of entrepreneurs in the world:
- Those who ignore and keep their heads in the sand,
- Those who listen, maintain awareness and stay connected.
More Than You Know:
Finding Financial Wisdom in Unconventional Places
(Updated and Expanded)
(Columbia Business School Publishing)